colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
7:50 AM
Tuesday, October 5, 2010:

It's 730Am. My lesson's at 1130. I slept at 4. I have no freaking idea what I'm doing awake, except that I can't fall back into sleep.

Mum's operation has been scheduled. And truth be told, I'm not quite sure how I'll handle it when that day draws near... Keep me busy, keep me busy... Never felt that I need more time than now. I know I've never really expressed this, but I love you mummy. She remains the only one who can annoy me without ever trying.

Have always wanted to move over to my existing tumblr. I'm just lazy. Plain lazy. Actually i just cant bear to leave this space behind, but I guess it's time to do so. Just wondering, if i tumblr, can I be considered to be blogging everytime I post an update?

Things are making me depressed. Never felt like I needed a real friend more than now. But then thinking about it, I'm not quite sure where my real friends are.

But whatever, there's nothing I can't get through, nothing I can't overcome. Because like somebody, not quite sure who, once said that what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. His is the time I feel like I should pray for strength to tide me over, but then again it was eons ago when I last went to church so I won't pretend.

I'm sure everything happens for a reason....