colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
3:56 AM
Friday, October 8, 2010: in your head

I foresee that there'd be no sleep tonight. It's 3.50am, my proj meeting started at 11pm. It still hasn't ended. Rushing for this stupid proposal that we have to hand in by 830am tomm. And i really pray I can wake up on time.

The head's spinning a little. Kinda losing my focus. At this point i must remind myself I never had much of it in the first place. Actually I don't really know what I'm supposed to look for, heck. Skipping the 130 lecture tomorrow so that i can come back and sleep. school life is really kinda screwed in this sense. sighs i miss the no work no school no worries days. life is about as sad as it can get right now.

it can happen to anyone of us