|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
2:06 AM
Saturday, October 2, 2010:
I'm just a little crazy; a little emotional; a little sensitive; a little weird sometimes. Have had this ongoing cough for 200 years already, and it's not getting any better. Eating food like KFC nasi lemak kinder bueno does not help at all, of course. Thanks to the many people around me reminding me and attempting to stop me from eating heaty food, even though I never listen. Like what's new, right. The only 2 things I've had so far are honey water and vitamin C pills today, thanks to some people. Okay, I shall promise myself that after tonight I'm just gonna eat food that's gonna be beneficial/neutral for my cough. But then again, I don't do promises. Never did, never will. Because I know I will never keep them, so what's the point right. officially running for JCRC now. Next week's gonna be super busy with JCRC election stuff every day from monday to sat. 2.05am. Off to meet fellow bimbo for htht session.
|