colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
3:34 AM
Friday, October 15, 2010:



I can't express how fast time passes. Once again it's the 15th, and today will mark our 3years and 6 months together. A promise made but never fulfilled, long ago I've given up hope on it. Things are changing so fast baby, so fast that it's scary. So fast that I don't know what to say, how to say, when to say. I'm sorry for being really blank most of the time, for not being there enough. I'm sorry that I've been neglecting you, that all I can manage is just 2 hours to meet you on weekends. I'm so sorry, for not knowing what to say at all, not wanting to say anything at all.

I know we are on different paths right now, and it's hard. Hard to keep this going, hard to keep myself going. Sometimes I'm really tired, and all I want is just to take a break. All I want is to go back to those days.

I hope baby, that you know that I really didn't mean it. I hope you know that I'm really sorry. and I hope this is just a phase that I have to go through.

突然