colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
8:31 PM
Thursday, September 23, 2010:

Going to school is like going to a mini flea market. Sighs, there's been stalls around the school selling clothes, accessories, bags, and stuff like that. So tempted to cut my class and just go shopping. but then my conscience bugs me zzzzzz sucks to have conscience, you know. Sometimes I wish i were heartless.... that way i don't have to feel anything, anything at all.

I've never been healthy all these while I moved in to hall. It's either i have fever, flu or stuff like that. Having some random cough and phlegm out of nowhere. annoys the hell out of everybody when i start coughing like mad. like now. cough so hard my shoulder hurts =(( lol.

so many things to do, so little time. and i aint starting on anything at all, so shoot me.