colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
2:47 AM
Sunday, September 12, 2010:

a public declaration...
BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW HOW AWESOME YOU ARE! 


Hey my dearest Coach, 


I've so much to say to you right now, I can't wait till your birthday to post this up =D


First of all, Happy (early) Birthday! This brings to mind the video that we filmed for you on your 男人四十 birthday! We've been getting less and less original for your birthday each year, but you must know, we are all getting old you like you! As you age, we age as well haha. Time and age doesn't permit us to be as creative now, sighs. Thought that I should let you know there's no major plans for your birthday this year, but please know it's not because you are not in our hearts or whatsoever anymore, because I know you will think that way tsktsk. NTU and NUS doesn't go hand in hand together........ 


I really miss trainings with you. Especially so tonight. I miss those days you torture us like mad. With the damned timer. >( Double suicides in 70s?! 120balls in in 10 minutes?! 10 rounds around the school in 20mins?! 40+ ROUNDS AROUND THE FIELD AT 12PM?! Those were the only times I ever disliked you, ever hated being in the team, which in other words mean it was like every training haha. But all other time, I think i love you pretty much haha.


I know I haven't always talked to you, but it doesn't mean I don't listen when I do. You know why I don't like to talk to you?! Because you always, always have the power to make me cry like some baby after every serious talk. I still remember the birthday card you wrote for me a couple of years back. Tears fell like mad ='( The conversation on the car.... tsk. 


There's only one person I will truly call Coach, and that's you. I'm sure you know that(: You say that one day we will all alight from your bus. But I haven't, and I will not. I've just been sitting around the back of the bus silently, doing things my way. I won't ever get off the bus, I'll ride with you till the bus is old and rickety, till the bus breaks down or when you decide to throw me off the bus for overstaying haha. 


I hope you are happy doing whatever you are doing right now. =D No matter your decision, always know that I will, we will, support you wholeheartedly =D 


Happy birthday, Coach. =D


with all my love, 
#06!