colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
11:29 PM
Wednesday, July 28, 2010:

Let me tell you what I hate about going for trips/camps/holidays.

Packing; taking the plane; the thought of having to use the toilets; and unpacking. But thankfully the toilets down under are mostly clean, much cleaner than Singapore's as a matter of fact. And I think the people there are much more polite and friendly than the general Singapore population. It's no wonder some of them consider us rude, because if we compare ourselves to them, it is indeed the case.

But I'm not here to blog about my aussie trip. Not yet, anyway. There's no point in this post actually. It's just that now that my sis is back from aussie, I have no tv to watch. SIGHS. sian max. Anw whoo I'm going for HSS FOC, like finally there's a camp that doesn't clash with my aussie trip. And luckily it's my faculty camp, so all the better. All the other camps especially the NBS one look ultra fun =(

and i'm motivated by various reasons to really work hard for uni, i hope this enthusiasm wont die out =( if you people call yourself my friends, pls tell me off if im not studying and/or i'm not achieving good results. better off slap me, but make sure i wont bear a grudge against you before you do it. I shall make first class hons my target after these 4 years. just 4, i hope. no repeat of modules *crosses fingers*

and im really into salads and wraps nowadays. oily and deep fried food kinda turns me off. im gonna stay away from fried food and incorporate more of the healthy food in my meals, hopefully. since im pretty free nowadays i think i wanna work out a diet plan for myself yay.

and benj is moving over soon, like really soon, and im excited because when im bored or whatnot there's somebody to jio to hub. and wimala him and me can form like a jogging clique wahahah. i need to exercise man, i mean it.