|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
6:04 PM
Monday, July 19, 2010:
I MISS HOME =(( I want so much to be home right now. Major motion sickness in the plane and the car that my sister rented. It's not a nice experience =( Anw, slept for about 2 hrs since yesterday and then when I woke up on the plane and looked out the window, it was literally a starry starry night sky! you know how in tv shows, they dot the sky with blings and then it looks like there were 1000 stars, thats exactly how it was and boy was i so surprised because Ive never encountered that kinda thing in my so many years of taking night flights. Went to DFO, Direct Factory Outlet, to do some shopping. Supposedly its cheaper than the retail outlets out in the city. Some things are pretty cheap, but some's still quite ex =( anwwwwwww. i bought an elmo hoodie and a knitted winter blahblah for 20aussie dollars each, which imo is extremely cheap~~! Wooooots felt damn happy aft tt. Hopefully there'll be more buys the next few days! Gold Coast tomorrow, and i'm not sure if i wanna go movie/dream/sea world at all. I'll not get on the ride at all and/or vomit throughout after that. When it was 5 here, and 3 in singapore........... the shops were already preparing to close. SUPER NO LIFEEEEEE. Bored max. THE THOUGHT OF GOING ON THE PLANE BACK TO SINGAPORE, AND TO AND FRO SYDNEY MAKES ME WANNA PUKE =( |