colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
7:57 PM
Thursday, July 1, 2010:

Having bad flu and sore throat now due to an overdose of BBQ food. What's worse is that I have another one coming right up this sat. Anw let's hope i'll finish falling ill by the time I have to go aussie.

Anw went down to ntu today for the medical check up, took less than an hour and a half to reach that place. Guess it's not too far, but compared to zhss and especially aj, it seems like I'm travelling to god knows where for school sighs. Not really keen to stay in hall just because i don't like sharing room with someone else, but I wonder if i'd be missing out on yet another experience considering I'm not even going for most of the freshman orientation camps already.

And what the heck I put on truck loads of weight I'm super upset now :( at this rate I'm gonna be at the heaviest in my entire life. Currently I'm about 0.6kg away from breaking my own fat record. :( really needa start exercising again :( and I'm loving salads these days and hopefully that'd be a lifetime commitment. I really should go light with my meals these days huh. Shit I'm sounding like jac. Zzz

an entire post typed using my iPod touch. I really need an iPhone!! AND a new laptop. MacBook pro, good idea?