colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
12:42 AM
Saturday, June 12, 2010: thinking about life....again

"........children of Africa, and now they've returned home." I like that. For some reason, i'm really happy that
WC2010 is held in South Africa this time round. It's such a nice change. Even though I am no big fan of soccer, I'm rooting for an African (or Asian) country to win the World Cup this year. Plus, whatever happened to Singapore making it through to qualify for WC2010?!

Last day of work today was surprisingly normal. 5 full days of work wore me down entirely. When I'm tired max, it's either i get super high or i get super low. Today was an alternation of both. I'm officially jobless =(

anw............ one of my friends is going for an amputation tomorrow to stop the spread of cancer. even though we've never been close, we were once still og mates and he's helped me out in a couple of ways with regards to school work. feeling pretty emo now. i love you all=(

AJCalumni is appealing for donations now, I'm gonna do my part and pls, do yours to if it's within your means.

emo max =(