|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
11:38 AM
Thursday, June 17, 2010:
Somebody from NIE called at 8plus this morning to tell me I have an NIE interview at 9 today. Thank you very much, I'm not even aware of it. I've already accepted LMS, so why have they put me down for interview as well?! I have no plans to teach...yet. At this point, teaching is too big a commitment for me to take. although the monthly allowance is indeed attractive............. sighs. anw i'm super angry with that lady who called. woke me up in the morning plus her accusatory tone, "You didn't know you have an interview? You didn't open your letter box?" "I did, I opened it recently(like last week okayyyyy)" "Oh you opened it recently". Siao, why would I look out for your nie letter when I've already accepted my course. Common sense is that since I've already accepted another course at the SAME school, i wouldnt be shortlisted for the interview righttttttttt. anw! I really like charlenebaby's new song, 放手. baby I know, baby I know, maybe it's time for us both to let go. 愛已經走到盡頭. Wah, this line is so bloody awesome i just have to put it in even if it doesnt fit anywhere. I can't help but to think that some of the songs that are about her even if the lyrics arent written by her. BUT I WONT LET YOU GO CHARLENEBABY!!! NOT NOW, NOT EVER. WHOOOOOOOO! |