|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
1:17 AM
Saturday, May 22, 2010:
Okay I am sibeh tired. I swear that working at RWS specialty stores definitely makes you more more more vulgar. Anw, prepared my resignation letter which i haven't printed and submitted. Half hearted bout leaving cause I really will miss the people. but too bad i'm gonna go anyway. 4 months on the job is more than enough. *clapsforself* and these 4 months have caused irreparable demage to my feet........................... time to rack my brains for some farewell gifts to get them. made lotsa new friends, and a few particularly good ones =D love them. anw been feeling pretty nolstagic lately. missing andersonjc, missing just the six of us, missing teamaj, missing the usuals. miss those times just bumming around in reading room/canteen/library/nexus/everywhere. those times dozing off in lessons. those times ponning lessons with who else but yizhen. i secretly think that's her tactic to get not to do well for As! and i miss pe. i miss trng. I MISS MISS MISS MISS SCHOOOOOL. anderson junior college, boring as it may be, turns out to be the school that i've enjoyed and miss the most. cliche, but its true that good times never last. my baby's dog. i think charleneLIEW will like this.
|