colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
1:30 AM
Tuesday, May 18, 2010:

Jus read yizhen's blog. 
Because I'm so curious ( or kaypoh others might say but whatever), 
I decided to listen to her and googled BLOBFISH and SEA PIG. 

DONT BE TAKEN IN BY HER! 
YOU WONT DIE OF FRIGHT! 
IN FACT I THINK THEY ARE VERY CUTE.
i shall do you people the courtesy of posting up charming shots of these 2 adorable creatures 
so that you dont have to google them yourself.

BLOB FISH.
wah damn cute. 
this fish reminds me of a cartoon that i cant quite name.
i think its charlie brown!!!

super look like right!!
come on ppl, be fair to the blobfish.

SEA PIG
okay lah this is a bit more weird looking.
the legs or whatever you call them gives me the goosebumps.
but its better to look like that, 
than looking like a deep sea angler right?

ugly shit please.
if i'm in the deep sea i'd rather be swarmed by blobfishes 
and seapigs than face one of this thing.
it even has a bulb on top of its head to lure victims.
tsk.



I VERY BADLY WANNA GO TO THIS YEAR'S NDP =(