|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
9:59 PM
Saturday, February 6, 2010:
Sigh. this must be the most depressing year ever. It seems like I'm either spending every major holidays/events working, or that boyfriend is in the army. I really want a new job. Preferably one that allows me to slack and earn big money. I wanna work in a childcare centre. I wanna cry. Y'know, they say working at USS is gonna be fun. but sorry i'm too damn depressed. I'm not even working in USS. You may think what's the big deal, but if you're one of the (un)lucky 5 posted elsewhere while 85 of your other friends are posted to somewhere supposedly fun, working together, you get sore. Even if it's gonna be more tiring than working at the high end store, i seriously don't mind. the reason why i went for the job in the first place was because they advertised it as retail under uss right, so why did... argh nvm. looking for a new job. though there's definitely people i will miss, but if im gonna work in an environment where i won't be happy, i might as well find one with a higher pay right. and work schedule sucks pls. i mean, why do the non chinese get more off days than the chinese during the cny period? they have to go bai nian is it? dont make sense right? stupid one leh. i traveled the whole of singapore today. airport to sentosa to srgn to pasir ris to amk. 9bucks worth of transport fare. eunice was nice to accompany me to rws. and guess what, we walked there okay. it was so freaking hot. then we took the monorail to and fro like 4 times. then to srgn to get underwear from bf's mum, then to pasir ris to pass it to rayson and dinner with him at ikea thereafter. okay i really bth. wanna cry. eat some shit all of you. |