|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
11:34 PM
Friday, January 15, 2010:
It was a bittersweet moment leaving Epson office today. Sweet because I know I won't have to do saikung work again. Bitter because I said bye to $8/hr. Probably going straight to USS for trng next week aft corporate induction at pandan gardens for the first 2 days. Actually, I'm halfhearted about going because I will be alone like a loner =(((( freaking sad. I wanted to blog about something, what was it i can't remember. Anw, job was slackslackslack today and lots of chitchatting with GQ, the guy whom I've known for about 2 days and who's gonna replace me. He's an old bird, he's familiar with but sick of the work, but the pay is too damn attractive. only stupid people like me quit. damn. i sit there, pretending like i don't care. |