|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
12:24 AM
Wednesday, January 6, 2010:
I'm in a bad mood now. Work's getting tedious and tiring. Plus harbourfront is really far away and adult fare is taking up half my paycheque. And i just discovered this pile of water on the floor, I suspect my tank is leaking. And I think one of my fish gave birth today but the fry were all eaten up. And the other pregnant fishes are not giving birth. I'm not getting enough sleep these days. After a couple of weeks of being able to sleep till whatever time I want, waking up at 7 now is really difficult for me. And the morning crowd is CRAZYYY. Everyone, please get a car and drive to work instead of take the train. You are all wasting precious space. I have this urge to read and buy books now. Y'know, I like to own books. They make me feel clever and I like that feeling. I really wanna read Jodi Picoult's books, they look good. The thing is I don't wanna borrow from a library because I always procrastinate returning them, but the books themselves are pretty expensive too. =( Who has them and wants to be nice and lend it to me? Anw, returned to AJ today for a friendly, or sort of, with the jnrs. I feel old, very old. Stamina is zzz now. But then, it was great talking to some of them again haha. miss that feeling. lynettechiobu drove me home, that girl with all her weird actions made me very worried for my own safety and the safety of 2 others on board lol. truth is i'm done pretending.
|