colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
9:29 PM
Friday, January 8, 2010:

I hate my guppies. They ate the fry again. No fry leftover this time round. Super upset.

Anw, I've been in the mood to read lately. Currently halfway through Jodi Picoult's Second Glance. It's pretty engaging actually. Though I get quite confused at the sheer number of the characters that are introduced throughtout the first chapter or so of the novel. I have a couple of books on my To Be Read list, anyone willing to lend or contribute a book or 2 are highly welcomed lol.

Could you love someone so much that, even without meaning to, you hurt them? Sometimes I wish I could hurt you the way you're doing it to me. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. But the bigger part of me believes that I'm next to nobody to you. Thanks for giving me another reason to love you less.

And thanks to the many friends who cares. Even though the advice weren't all pleasing to the ears, there's always comfort in knowing that I'm somehow loved by one or the other. I don't really like to blog about r/s matters, but I think I'm getting to the point I'm gonna explode soon. Talking to friends help, but really most of the time I'm on the brink of tears, tears that I try so hard to hold back. Because crying shows that I'm weak, but I'm not weak, I don't wanna be weak.

Maybe this is karma. Bad karma. Such things always have a way of finding its way back to you. Like they say, what goes around, comes around. And now, 5 years on, it's come back to haunt me. How hard was it for him to let go?

How hard is it gonna be for me to let go?

If I could go back in time, I'd find myself and tell me never to fall in love with you, again.
Because I've come to realised that I've never mattered to you, not at all.