colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
11:36 PM
Saturday, January 9, 2010:

I don't see how I can love you any more.
Neither do I see myself loving you any lesser.
the words you spoke of today, it doesnt feel like you love me any less than i love you.
and i hope its not just me.

anw, thanks for all the friends who came and talked to me aft (: I"m fine now, just a really bad night. Something's bugging me. A's results. I really don't know where I'm gonna go thereafter. I have serious thoughts of signing on with the police force, but height, or rather the lack of it, is another factor that i have to consider. Poly is an alternative... but honestly speaking, I don't think i can stand the "discrimination", y'know.

I don't wanna think about it. I don't wanna think about all my friends going off to uni, while I retrace my steps back to poly, or another year of JC. I feel like I'm born in the wrong era, I was born too late. I totally don't mind getting married now, if not for the stigmatization.

I need to exercise! I feel super unhealthy now. and I want a metallic helium balloon. and a sunflower. you know, things that makes me happy. that remind me. my SAbaby's mandarin album coming out soon. she makes me happy. =D

and a whole bunch of birthdays coming up again. it's kinda weird, 18 going on 19.