|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
9:43 PM
Tuesday, January 26, 2010:
Camwhored today! Most of the pictures are with Pauline, I have no idea why I have a camera actly. ROCKER. Ellysa, Zi Xi, Pauline. Rocker #2 Jamil and Stephanie. Guess how old is Jamil? and no they're not together lol. group photo, with trng manager Glen. Nice guy. Seriously, guess how old he is?! and.... Victoria's Secret! There's all this hype about it being the first store in Asia, I got excited too=D But the store was disappointingly small, considering all the hype around it. But then again, there's this really nice perfume at a reasonable price that I so totally want. March 8, anyone?! ![]() A picture in case any of you is considering it. I love the way it looks! So classy. HAHA. And I like job trng. I wish it doesn't have to end =( |