colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
11:49 PM
Monday, December 28, 2009:

Today is both a happy day and a sad day. I'll tell you why.

As I was about to pour the water from the tank out because my fishes were acting all weird, a teeny tiny guppy fry zoomed past in front of my eyes (as if to tell me, "don't pour me away!")!!! Yes one of my guppy's given birth, though i don't know which one. The sad thing is, there's only one fry, an d it's common sense that guppies dont give birth to just one fry. That means, all my other fry were eaten up by the rest of the fishes =(( but thankfully the gravel are the same colour as th e fry, at least one survived. At first I was unsure if they were pregnant or there's some funny disease going on cause almost all of them look fat around the tummy. Now that there's one fry, I know I have at least 5 pregnant guppies ! I don't know if this should be a cause for celebration because very obviously my tank can't handle that many. To protect the little one, i've scooped it out into the little container that yizhen gave for Christmas XD i don't have anything else to put it in, i gotta buy some plants and another tank tomorrow so that my fry dont get eaten up again! I predict I'm gonna have some more fry in the next couple of days!


Spot my baby guppy, can you?
But, i donno what to feed it?