colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
9:52 PM
Thursday, December 31, 2009:

Somebody please tell me why I'm home on New Year's eve. Oh that's right, I'm having major flu and sore throat now with a fever and feeling heavy headed at the same time. Why does this seem to happen every year? This is damn sad, spending the last day of 09 feeling like rubbish at home. Is this the last day of the decade? I think so. So this is how i'm gonna spend it. And i think i will puke ltr, feeling like it. and I cant find the bloody thermometer. this is crap. The One up there is either telling me that I havent had a good year in 2009, or that I will have a lousy year ahead. I hope it's the former of course. half of the usuals are in town now. i really want to be there. i hope none of you are having fun!!! okay wait this is damn sore.

I hope all of you are having fun! =D I've got no new year resolutions, because i never stick to it anyway. I just hope that the year ahead will be a better year than the last and that I can make t to a uni and the course I want. my mum just mentioned that my eyes are swollen, thanks for reminding.

Happy new year all of you! (: