|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
12:46 AM
Wednesday, December 23, 2009: Guppy!
I have a tankful of guppies now! I swear there's at least 2000 guppies at liming's house. All types, sizes and ages. Anw his parents are really nice people and they sent me dy and boyf home =D boyf's keeping guppies too, but his tank is so big i'm sure he can fit more inside. I'm hoping for some blue tailed guppies because they're really pretty, I've got a couple of slightly blueish ones but most are the normal orangey ones. There's this guppy that looks like it has a birth defect, the body is slightly crooked and another one with a tail that looks like it just came out from some battle lol, poor things. You know, I actually feel bad eating ikan bilis now,tsktsk. Oh, liming's mum started out with 3 pregnant fish and now they hve so many. I have a few tens of it, maybe I'll dry the fry and serve it to all of you next time haha. |