colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
8:33 PM
Friday, October 16, 2009:

Today was a happy ending to my two years of JC life(: save for some incident in the morning >(

My (hopefully) A' Level result, many thanks to Yiz (:

the " >160cm " club

My new found partner

Graduation Day; two years ago

Graduation Day; two years later.


His hair was so much nicer back then, tsk.


More photos will be up soon, no time now.


Anyhow, 2 years' over just like that. Lunch today (for the first time) with members of my class apart from the Usuals, and bowling with the usuals thereafter. I love 1408. If given another choice, I'd never wanna be in another class, though I suspect my consistently lousy results has got something to do with my classmates. Hmmmm.


Basketball wasn't my first choice, but I'm glad I have you girls now. (: The joy, tears and the sweat we shared, I'll never forget. I'm sure we must be the most bimbotic team around, but I love you girls all the same(:

A's coming, it's making me so anxious I just want to sit there and cry. Life sucks.