|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
9:30 PM
Saturday, October 3, 2009:
I had a nightmare again last night! I dreamt that my sababy died =((( I cried so hard in the dream, but there were no tears. And then I woke up, relieved that it was just a dream, phew. Anw, I really like the "What God wants you to know" application on facebook. I can't help but feel comforted everytime. Today's message from God: On this day of your life, Kellie, we believe God wants you to know ... that how bad things may look right now means nothing, - it's how good they can be with God's help that counts. In life you can absolutely count on one thing, - everything can turn around in one day, in one minute sometimes. Don't you dare to give up, - you might be a moment away from a windfall. I think it means that I'm about to be rich soon. And no, with regards to my studies, I won't give up. I hope. |