colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
9:59 AM
Friday, July 3, 2009:

I've never felt more depressed while doing a paper. Yesterday's chem, the more i do, the more i feel like crying. And having a diarrhea in the middle of a 45mins 30MCQs paper does not help things either. Pretty much have to guess my way through every thing, there's no one question that I'm confident I can even do, yes things are that bad. I think I should just go bang my head against the wall and die.

Left with one last math stats ppr this aftnn, but it's only mid years. it's seriously giving me a headache. ohmygosh. can't even do the simplest of stats o.o

Nevermind, watch how I'll get all Bs for prelims and ace my A levels with a rank point of >85. Just watch.

Okay, maybe its just a load of bullshit from me. We'll see how alright.