colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
11:30 PM
Thursday, June 4, 2009:

Just got home. Finally, the circle line and sentosa with the usuals (: My toe hurts from kicking the ball the wrong way. And my feet's full of scratches from running around in the sand and people stepping on my foot (no ben, not just you so dont worry okay). Actly, today's meant to celebrate Kenneth's birthday too. So being the birthday boy, pushed him towards the water thereafter he ran right in himself. And then Darren got wet, and then I got dragged into the water by Darren and Kenneth. And then everyone else except Charlene got wet. Took the skyride thing and the luge, then back to vv at 8 to eat dinner, and then to B&J for some icecream since minghan nv eat before. damn suaku.

OKaay, back to reality. Study. Tomorrow. Whole day. Everyday. =(((

I wonder when's the next time I can have fun again. =(