colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
12:02 AM
Sunday, June 28, 2009:

I CANT WAIT FOR A'S TO BE OVER!
I SOOO MISS JAPAN AND THE WEATHER!!
THERE'S SO MANY THINGS I WANNA DO!!
SO, I'M GONNA COME UP WITH A LIST OF THINGS THAT I WANNA DO AFTER A'S AND, BEFORE I DIE.

1. Go backpacking alone*
2. Visit all the Disneylands in the world
3. Visit the 6 continents and hopefully antartica too
4. Visit the 7 wonders of the world
5. Have a traditional white christmas
6. GRAD TRIP WITH THE USUALS!*
7. Take the hot air balloon!
8. Have a picture taken with Charlene
9. experience an earthquake.
10. witness a volcano eruption
11. get caught in a hurricane
12. go ipoh with boyf*

alright that's all i can think of for now, alot has got to do with travelling. the * indicates stuff that i wanna do after A's.

okay kelliehuang, jiayou for your AABA.