|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
9:39 PM
Friday, June 26, 2009:
Alright, so my comp is down. Using the laptop which I might as well throw away because it's so useless, it's actually literrally just hanging off one of those things where you flip it open and close. I suspect my comp actually knows when i'm having major exams, because the last time it broke down, was in sec 4 around this time too. I think, it did it on purpose. My comp knows whats best for me. Anw, yes I did see my charlene again last sunday. and she was soooo cute.awww id wanna see her again soon. suffering from the post-i-saw-charlene-and-now-i-wanna-see-her-again syndrome. and,im screwed for midyears. come on man with 95 new cases in a single day aint it enough reason for holiday extension alr. of course not, they are not the ones going to sch and facing all that risk.whatever. moe is dumb. on a more excited note, half blood prince is coming out in about 20 days! i cant wait for the movie. after midyrs, its time to reread my harrypotter book again. |