|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
1:15 PM
Wednesday, May 13, 2009:
Took early leave from school with ben yesterday at 845. Had my temp taken at the polyclinic only to be sent off to the quarantined area at 38.1degrees, so exciting. This must be the fastest trip to the clinic, was done within like, 15 minutes? Anyhow, the doc took my temp, 38.7degrees, prescribed me Iburoprofan because i am allergic to paracetamol, which I found that I am also allergic to due to my extremely swollen eyes. And they are still swollen now, so ugly. Fever peaked at 40.2degree last night, boyf insisted that I go see the doc and take a jab because obviously i have no medicine to take, but mum says that it's okay and helped me massage to dispel the heat in my body lol and made me some chinese herb thing to drink. Finally irritated my mum enough to bring me to the doc, i really dont want brain damage you know. On the way out, i vomitted 4 or 5 times along the corridor, at the stairwell, in the lift, at the void deck. Aww. Ran home immediately because my shit was coming out and i was in great, great pain. SO much so I had to bang my head against the wall when i was shitting because my stomach was hurting to much. I was sweating so much i could have filled a bottle haha. Went to my bed straight away and tried to slp, woke up a couple of times in the middle of the night and took my temp again, still at 40degrees. Much better now, but still having slight fever. It's not fun at all. Oh, anw, boyf and mum quarreled. Man. |