colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
9:23 PM
Wednesday, May 6, 2009:

I'm really proud of them for fighting so hard today(: I was never still throughout the 4 quarters, my heart nearly dropped out towards the second half. A last shot at literally the last second that secured us the win by a single point, scenes you'll only see in a exaggerated movie or comic books, but it happened anyway. Tears of joy, too emotional. It was really too emotional seeing the guys sweating their guts out on the court, and their tears that followed thereafter. It was very sweet of them, simple as it may be, but the card and chocolates that they gave us really brought tears to my eyes. Before season I was hoping for it be to over, looking forward to training-free days. But now, maybe not so much. How I miss that feeling on court, calling set plays and just going for the basket. Training with the girls, under coach. Tha laughters and the jokes were never ending. The feel of putting a ball thru the hoop. So many, so much. There seems to be this void in my heart, cheesy as it may sound. Still upset, still sore. Not showing doesnt mean I'm not. It'd have been a different matter if we really lacked the ability to do so, but no we didn't. Because we might have, we could have, we should have. It'd have been so much more. And then there'd be no regrets.

I miss you girls, I miss trainings, I miss balling.
the joy of balling.