colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
11:03 PM
Monday, April 27, 2009:

Everything I've been fighting for, it ends tonight.

What hurts most was not the loss, it was knowing that we could have won, yet we didn't. We trained, hard. But did we not train hard enough? NJ won SA, and we won NJ. and the result?

We didn't fight hard enough. We didn't want to win hard enough. There's so much I could have done, so much more that I didn't do. And alot more, we could have achieved.

But still. I'm proud of you girls. All that you girls have given to me, I can never reciprocate. Thanks girls for making my decision to join you people a worthwhile one. Just for being who each and every individual one of you are, thank you. Val, Clar, Jess, Mel, tkb, i really do love you girls, more so than i can express it.

To oqx, ms owyang, shina, huiyi, lynette, gladis, thanks for being wonderful snrs, for your support and sorry to say we've disappointed all of you.

To the jnrs; it's ur turn now. work hard, study harder. make things happen, okay? we'll be behind all of you =D

To Mr Arthur Lim; i'm sorry i havent been of as much help as i ought to have been. thank you for your concern, we know you care, you just don't express it the way normal people do. thanks, anyway.

To Coach; I really, really enjoyed this brief 2 years trng under you. thanks for injecting humour into our trngs, and for always trying to come up with new stuffs to trn us. and most imptly, for not giving up on us, even at times when we really cmi. thank you so much, coach.

team, aj!

the chapter ends