colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
10:33 PM
Thursday, January 1, 2009:

I can't remember if I posted any New Year resolutions the past few years, but maybe it's time for one now(:

Because I'm turning 18, and this year is A' Levels year (supposedly for me), even if it's not, still i hope for some (not more, but some) self discipline. And diligence. Aww, if only i had a lil bit of this and that I wouldnt have had to suffer so much lol.

April 2009 would mark the 2nd year that I'm attached, my longest yet. and 2 years, still going strong it will be.(: of course it's not a obstacle, argument-less 2 years. I'm not the worse, but i'm not the best either. A better girlfriend, I can and will be. oh btw i think its sweet that tj told his friends while they are planning their resolutions that he will be a better boyfriend, and thats the only resoluntion he came up with. =DDDDDD

and my last resoluntion is to keep to my resolution. i wont act noble and wish for world peace or whatever, i'm not Ms World or Singapore. those poserrrrrs.

please, don't let this feeling end,
it may not come again.