colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
9:34 PM
Wednesday, December 3, 2008:

Val mel and me are meeting at 1030 tomorrow just to eat N&B, lol. It's been ages since i last dipped butter croissant into tauhuay and drink it with a straw ;) But still, i cant believe im waking up so early just to eat bf with those 2 girls! It's studying thereafter with Val, and that girl's got our menu all planned out tomorrow. KFC for lunch followed by Bak Kut Teh for dinner. Except I donno how we're gonna magick out bak kut teh tomorrow evening. HAHA.

and oh, i'm skinny but muscular. according to mel and oqx. got shape no substance, whats the use =(

and I seriously have to stop spinning the stupid orange ball before I shoot! it's a really, really bad habit and it wastes so much time rahhhh. and stop making one bounce before i pass. I donno why i do that, it just comes naturally i guess. rahhhhh.