colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
11:04 PM
Wednesday, December 17, 2008:

I'm sorry that these past 20 months, I've neglected one group of very special friends. They are probably the people whom I've know for the longest time in my life, and believe me when I say I really do miss the times spent with all of you. I'm sorry that despite the numerous advances, I'd always make the extra effort to back away. It could have been my overactive imagination, but I really thought it was better, given the circumstances then, that I stayed clear for a little while. You can say that I have always been a boyfriend-type-of-girl, maybe I am, but I really didn't expect my actions to have driven us all so far apart. Ask if I regret, I'll say I do, I really mean it.
But please know, within me there will always be a special place, a special place for all of you (:

I miss you people. =(