colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
10:07 PM
Tuesday, July 8, 2008:

I've got perfect score. Of big fat U's. And a D to top it off. D U U U U. Good job kell, good job. Never did so badly for any form of tests or exams. =( Not that I'm not expecting it but still, it's depressing you know. Not like i'm the worse and my result's bad enough, but I actually find the least bit of comfort knowing that there's those who've done worse (honestly) than me. I'm not xing4 zai1 le4 huo4- ing. But that's the least bit of comfort I can get right. Still, it's a big big big big big alarm bell that went off inside my tiny pea of a brain that goes rrrrriiiiinnnnnnnnng. TIME TO START STUDYING. 11 freaking weeks to promos. I'm one of the potential retainees can can can.

RAH. I'm stupid =(
i know i could have tried harder, but i didnt. as always, i didnt.