|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
9:36 PM
Monday, May 5, 2008:
Because I'm feeling utterly random tonight I've decided that I shall feature Jacqueline Lui Jia Lin today in my post. Oh now i feel like celebrating Christmas (my fav), My only wish (this year) by Britney (when she was still all fine and sane) just started playing on my windows media player. And I can't wait for the Fireworks festival in august, aint that like exciting? I'm doing chem, but I don't really feel like doing my homework, I'm hungry to the max. oh wait, i'm supposed to blog about jac. jac's my darling (sorry coach). #11_jac says: go blog abt me too leh! see i've been forced, so bhb right! but still, darling's gonna be my swimming (except i cant swim of course) and studying buddy on sundays. hopefully, if she doesnt get too busy. she's a busy woman, you know. but she;s nice to make time out for me, why cause im cute sweet nice kind and yada yada. you get what i mean. darling jac you noe i love you, i scold you is for your own good you stupiddd !!! haha, but no matter what just follow your heart (sounds familiar?) and you noe i'll be there for you (like i always have been!) =D |