colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
10:52 PM
Wednesday, March 5, 2008:

and there's only a hour-long PW lecture and then all the way free until 1215 when we are allowed to leave the school compound.

Meant to type this really long emo post. About what, I donno. But then I realised I am really not in the mood to do so. Life goes on, anyway.

Anyhow, training tomorrow and training camp from friday to sunday. Apart from the fact that I have to spend my birthday in school, I'm really quite excited. But of course it's not gonna be a luxury camp, that I know. Just worried I won't be able to keep up with the pace or last through that 2.5 days. I like the team really (: and there's friendly on sat! my first game in a long long time. I haven trained in such a long time, I nearly died playing full court last training. And Clar's part of AGB now, yayyyy =D

Happy nineteenth old man!