|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
9:36 PM
Tuesday, April 29, 2008:
Life's been hectic and pretty much the same - boring. Week 7 and 8 is totally crazy, with tests, homework and PW due I never felt like I needed time more than 24hrs until recently. But still, i'm taking life easy and i never seem to have any homework to do at home and on weekends. Don't ask me why, it's probably got something to do with the procrastinator in me. That pretty much explains why the stack of homework keeps piling and why i'm blacklisted on some teacher's list. Anyhow, i'm coping with math at the time being, because i've been doing tutorials on time for fear of being chided by my math tute. And hooray, I just filed all my math notes and tutes and i'm extremely happy that I finally have a file filed voluntarily. I can't wait to buy more files to file up my chem and geog notes. I know I'm gonna fail GP, I know i'm gonna fail GP... Track meet tomorrow, and I'm excited cause there's cheerleading and all. I'd love to be part of the cheerlead =( well oh well. Late night dinners and all, gastric's acting up again. And I'm gonna learn how to swim, and conquer my fear of dogs by the end of this year. |