|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
9:52 PM
Friday, March 21, 2008:
OMGOMGOMGOMG! I SWEAR ITS FATE! I SAW CHARLENE TODAY! YESSSSSS, CHARLENE CHOI! WHOOOOOOOO! Just yesterday I found out that Charlene was going to be at Zouk today for some opening thing, and I was really upset because club rules apply and obviously I cant enter. And then today, Eunice jac clar and me went to look for shoes and made our way to suntec. And guess what! Found out that Charlene was going to be at the opening of Heroic Rendezvous! LIKE SO OMG RIGHT. whoooooooooooooooo! I'm so happppppppy! Shalalala! Anyhow, spent the day with the 3 others mentioned aboved and Joey and Baox. Yeah just the six of us finally got together again!After sooo long. And thanks girls and coach for the presents. Dinner at fish and co, and being the so called birthday girl I was made to stand on the chair with the fish&co crew and the girls singing for me. haha such embarrassment! and finally after so long, neoprints! Thanks girls for making me feel like it's my birthday all over again =D It'll always be Just the six of us! =D |