|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
1:06 PM
Sunday, December 23, 2007:
Rah I wasn't even getting excited or looking forward to school or having the pre-school jitters so why the hell could I not get to sleep last night. Like, the whole night. Okay, so the orientation wasn't so boring, but it wasn't very fun either. For JC standards it wasn't any good at all, actually. But I guess the interaction was not bad. Had about like, 15 more new friends or something. Oh and it's so cool to be addressed as J1 students now. I'm unofficially 17! Let's start counting down, about 9 more weeks to my birthday! Yayness right, I know. My OG mates are pretty friendly and crazy, especially the boys. But I guess we all still click pretty well. Talkable, at least. And what subject conbinations should I choose? Physics, geog or econs? H1 or H2? Rah. I think I'll stick with my choices and so some experimenting first. Go Kell go! And tell me who's campfire ends at 8pm huh. Haha. 2.1.08 and baby i'm afraid. |