|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
1:06 PM
Sunday, December 23, 2007:
Lessons today were pretty slack. The only subject with any real teaching was Econs that seems like a rather fun subject at the moment... Had 3 lessons out of the 6 periods today, so I was pretty free for 3 seperate hours and did some wandering around and guess what, I found the lecturing theatres! XD I guess tomorrow would be pretty much the same, with 3 out of 6 periods free for me and 1 out of 3 periods that I have to attend used for some kinda briefing. I hpoe life stays like this forever XD H1 Geog seems pretty slack compared to H2 geog, in terms of the number of topics we have to cover.. Thankfully, the only physical geog topic that we are covering is something that I've alr learnt back in the upper secondary school days. Which can be said to be a load off my back since I only have to freshen up my memory and actually pay attention. And if I enjoy econs, that'd be great because it actually means I may do well in that subject... Aint that great, I have half of my future planned out already. Going NYP open house this coming thursday.. For what, to eat the canteen food. And considering whether to go for TP's. But most of the open houses are like on the same days so it's pretty packed. But anyhow, I think I'm pretty much sticking to JC (fickle minded, i know.) since according to AJ's P, "Keep the end in mind". Since Uni is where I wanna go, let's just take the shortest way out. 7.1.08 |