colorless green ideas sleep furiously
pray, hope, & don't worry
1:06 PM
Sunday, December 23, 2007:

Does anyone realise there's something wrong with my blog? Haha..

What a new year. 2007 didn't end well for neither did 2008 started well. Woke up with a sore throat on the last day of the year, and then it developed into a fever and my sore throat got so bad it hurts when I talk =( So the whole night I was pretty much not talking. I swear I'm so not gonna be going for countdowns in town when I'm not feeling well. It's so damn terrible to be squeezed and pushed around. Hotel rooms next year, anyone?

Got a lift home from Jeryl's sister's friend. =D Pretty much felt like puking on the car alr, and that was what I did the first thing when I reached home. Anyhow, the fireworks didn't seem as spectacular as the Fireworks Festival ones. Or maybe it was just me in my sickly state. Hmmm. Speaking of Singapore Fireworks Festival, I can't wait for the 2008 one =D

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
May 2008 be a wonderful year for you and I =D

1.1.08