|
pray, hope, & don't worry
|
|
10:45 PM
Monday, November 12, 2007:
Hello, it's over. Yeah, the big Os. Actually, it just feels like anyother day =( I was really quite looking forward to this day like 3 weeks ago. Where's the sense of euphoria and ecstasy I should be going through now?! But anyways... I really miss playing ball =( That feeling was so overwhelming just now right before the physics paper started. There's so much I miss about balling. I never thought this day would come, but I miss trainings. I miss doing layups, I miss running the school, doing suicides, set plays... I miss the bus ride to CCAB, bao shu-ing, that kinda nervousness before the start of every game... shouting on the court, falling down, running for the ball... There's so many, so many things I miss about balling =( I never thought there would be a day basketball would play such a big part in my life. But there's no denying that the court has become much like my second home. Home away from home, haha. And yes, I miss my second home =( |